Kong Lu is a blockchain and front-end developer based in Vancoover, Canada. Her passion for learning new technologies and sharing that knowledge in an easy-to-understand manner helps her excel in her roles as a technical writer, sales engineer, and trainer.
Kong’s experience with web development began in 2015 when she worked as a web developer for a small startup. She later transitioned into a technical writing role at a blockchain company, where she wrote documentation and blog posts about blockchain technology. In 2018, Kong became a front-end developer at a blockchain company. She currently works on developing an application that will make it easier for people to find and use other applications in the blockchain field.
Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science
Sep 2012 – Sep 2015
Luvat ja todistukset
- Blockchain Overview Business Foundations 2020
- Blockchain for Business — EdX
Taidot ja kokemus
DeFi Researcher at Ripple, San Francisco, CA
- Conducted research on various aspects of decentralized finance (DeFi), such as lending, borrowing, and tokenization.
- Wrote blog posts and created tutorials to educate the community about DeFi protocols and how to use them.
- Presented at conferences and meetups about Ripple’s latest research findings.
Technical Writer at Gemini blockchain company, Seattle, WA
- Wrote documentation and blog posts about blockchain technology.
- Created tutorials to help people understand how to use various blockchain applications
Web 3.0 Developer at Pitchbook software company, Seattle, WA
- Developed an application that makes it easier for people to find and use blockchain applications.
- Worked on a team of developers to create an open-source library that allows developers to interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Contributed to the development of a decentralized application (DApp) that allows users to buy and sell digital assets.